I am a proud kiwi Mumprenuer who is begining her new journey through Hairmantra Hair & Scalp Clinic.
At Hairmantra Hair & Scalp Clinic, I believe that –
“Hair is one of the common part of the body that mostly ignored by many; however just like any other health issues, hair issues can be diagnosed and treated. I found in my experience, hair shedding is a sign of health issue and hair acts as a barometer of body and indicates what’s happening inside the body!”
I am a Certified Trichologist and member of International Association of Trichologist (IAT), Australia. I have worked as a hair and scalp specialist in one of the popular Trichology Clinic in India and have around a decade of experience.
The origin of Hairmantra Hair and Scalp Clinic sparked within me when I became mum and was going through postpartum hair fall, a trauma like experience! On one hand I felt that I have a wonderful creation, Rayansh, my gorgeous son and on other hand, drama of my body. Hair shedding everyday was very daunting and it almost felt like I am losing confidence slowly. Despite being an expert, it took me a while to feel confident and gain control over my hair. At that moment, I decided, I will share my experience and knowledge with eveyone and assist them towards a healthy hair journey.
Whilst there is a vast information available on hair and scalp disorders, it can create confusion to understand and identify the correct problem and potential remedy. Well, I am here to guide you with honest and true opinion to learn about those issues and take small step towards getting the healthy hair. I belive that every individual is different and the results and treatment will vary according to individual personality.
QUALIFICATIONS & ACHIEVEMENTS –
- Featured at Headway Magazine Spring issue Sep 2018 https://issuu.com/headwaymagazine/docs/headway_spring_2018_vol.41_no.3/100
- Featured at Metropol Magazine August 2018 http://www.metropol.co.nz/help-for-hair-loss-hairmantra/.
- Alopecia Master Education, National Hairloss Association, Arizona, USA
- Member of International Association of Trichologist, Australia (https://www.iattrichology.com/locate-a-trichologist)
- Certificate in Public Health Services, University of Otago,New Zealand
- Masters of Business Administration in Healthcare Services (MBA-HCS),India
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine Surgery(BHMS),India
- Guest Lecturer at Hair Dressing Department, Eastern Institute of Technology, Hawkes Bay,New Zealand.